Monster Hunter Generations for 3DS this July
Originally released in Japan on November 2015, Capcom brings Monster Hunter X over to the west with the title Monster Hunter Generations and the game will have a release date of July 15, 2016.
Monster Hunter Generations Game Information
- Players: 1-4 (online/local)
- Genre: Action-RPG
- Publisher: Capcom
- Developer: Capcom
Monster Hunter Generations is the newest installment in the Monster Hunter series. It claims to be the most customizable experience to date. The game has a nice blend of the old games with new areas and monsters. Styles and Hunter Arts make an appearance, allowing a more personalized playstyle. You can read more about those styles on the official page here. You are placed in the game to defend the 4 villages in the world from any threats. With hundreds of quests, you can play by yourself or with three other friends locally or online.
- Co-op online multiplayer
- Most customizable in series
- New Style system – choose from four distinct combat Styles
- Hunter Arts – the addition of more attacks, skills, and power-ups
- 14 weapon types
- Gear crafting
- MH4U save data bonus
- Nintendo 3DS touch screen features
- New Nintendo 3DS system support – C-stick functionality and mappable ZL and ZR buttons
- Guild Style: The standard hunting style used in all Monster Hunter games, 2 Hunter Arts
- Aerial Style: Gaining air attacks but losing ground attacks, 1 Hunter Art
- Adept Style: Successful evading will result in a leap with invincibility and additional counterattack and combos at the end, 1 Hunter Art. Certain moves cannot be triggered from standard, and requires evading/blocking.
- Striker Style: Altered combos and changes to charge speed. 3 Hunter Arts.
1993 Views // June 29, 2016