The Bazaar of the Four Winds update goes live!
Guild Wars 2’s newest update arrives today.
Merchants are converging in Tyria to sell their goods. Shady characters and risky trade isn’t all you’ll find, the flying Zephyr Sanctum is landing, with magical crystals and crazy movement skills given to traders and adventurers.
In addition to experiencing movement in a new way, players will enjoy new themed-events and join in the thrill of the trade.
- Belcher’s Bluff Mini-game: Players can challenge their friends in this new, permanent mini-game.
- Sanctum Sprint Race: Navigate a dizzying obstacle course in this competitive race.
- Lessons from the Sky Scavenger Hunt: Players will need to show their mastery of wind, sun and lightning as they search for Sky Crystals and explore hard-to-reach places in the Labyrinthine Cliffs.
- Aspect Back Items: Players can compete in the Sanctum Sprint for a chance to earn one of three special back items representing the aspects of wind, sun and lightning.
- Personal Quartz Node: Players completing the update will be able to harvest quartz in their home instances, allowing them to craft new recipes.
- Zephyr Sanctum Model: Players who complete the Lessons from the Sky achievement will be awarded a miniature model of the Zephyr Sanctum, allowing them to view the ship at any time, even after it has flown away.
Account Achievement Reward System: Starting with this release, players can unlock rewards like exclusive new armour skins, weapon skins and permanent account bonuses as they earn achievement points. They can also earn laurels, gems, gold, powerful items, and PvP and WvW rewards as achievement scores grow.
New PvP Map – Skyhammer: Players can battle for control of three capture points in the new Skyhammer map.
For more details visit https://www.guildwars2.com/releases/.
1788 Views // July 9, 2013