The Harvest Moon successor for PS4/Xbox/WiiU, Stardew Valley
Often I have wanted a game like Harvest Moon on my Xbox One and it will finally deliver at the end of this year. Stardew Valley is a “country-life RPG,” as the official website states, that is similar to the popular Harvest Moon series in many ways, but improves on there formula as well.
Q4 of 2016
- Farming – learn to plant crops, orchards, and even craft machines.
- Skill System – improve your skills over time as you learn to farm, mine, fight, fish, and forage. As you progress, including choosing a profession, you will unlock new recipes and areas.
- With over 30 NPCs to interact with, never run out of things happening in Stardew Valley. Each NPC has their own daily schedule, birthday, and cutscenes.
- Go mining in a mysterious cave, you will find monsters, weapons, gemstones, materials for crafting and upgrading, and even new environments. There is a ton of content to uncover.
- Help build Stardew Valley back up by repeaiting the community center or take the alternative path and team up with the Joja Corporation and JojaMart.
- Marry a partner and start a family!
- Spend the afternoon fishing with your own bait, become a master fisherman.
- Donate rare artifacts to the local museum to build a collection.
- Learn to cook with over 100 recipes.
- Fully customize your character and house with hundreds of items to choose from.
- 2+ hours of original music.
TagsConsole country-life Harvest Moon Mining PS4 Release Date RPG Skill System Stardew Valley WiiU Xbox
7735 Views // June 28, 2016